New Home Health Survey Protocols
The Home Care RN Manager will increase his/her knowledge of new survey protocols in the home care agency. Attendees will receive information and methods to prepare processes and agency success and compliance, thus improving patient care.
1. Identify priority Level I Standards in survey preparation
2. Define steps that lead to Partial Extended Survey of Level 2 Standards
3. Identify OASIS data errors and implement Performance Improvement Plan
4. Describe effective methods to achieve survey readiness with new survey protocol
5. List ways to train and prepare your staff for survey
Foundation Management Services, Inc., is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Requirements for Successful Completion of Activity the participant must:
- Sign-in on the attendance sheet, be present for the entire activity
- Complete and submit the activity evaluation
- Complete and submit Certificate of Successful Completion
In some instances, due to circumstances beyond our control we may need to cancel or postpone a class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event, or to change instructors. FMS will make all attempts to notify attendees at the earliest possibility. FMS is not responsible for any costs incurred due to cancellations.
This course satisfies requirements for:
- Nurses: 6 Contact Hour(s)
- Admins: 6 Clock Hour(s)
Grow your team with FMS’ user-friendtly training across a wide range of topics. Read more
Decades of experience in the Home Care and Hospice industry equip FMS staff in offering proven results through exceptional products and creative training essential to the success of your agency. Learn more about partnering with FMS