Why Work With Us?
Why Work With Us?
Our goal is that all FMS employees find success and happiness in their work. We therefore strive as an organization to help each individual set and reach goals for maximum career satisfaction. We believe working at FMS should be mutually beneficial.
The mission of FMS is to promote excellence in leadership through fostering each employee’s individual talent. Our primary objective to work with healthcare providers to develop, manage and promote fiscal integrity and quality patient care.
- We have a plan, a focus, and we spend time daily developing and implementing the plan.
- We reach out and touch others to nurture and develop them.
- We are transparent leaders. We freely promote our strengths and bolster our weaknesses.
- We believe in others. We always look out for and trust in the people we are supervising.
- We are good listeners. We always seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- We communicate clearly. Our yes means yes and our no means no.
- We are an example, above reproach.
- We believe that no task is too hard.
- We take as many people to the top as possible.
- Excellent health insurance including dental and vision options
- 401K investment
- PTO (Paid Time Off) that increases with years of service
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance options
- Supplemental insurance offerings such as cancer policies and long-term care
- Group Life Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan for tax benefits on insurance premiums and medical spending
Take a Look at Our Current Opportunities
Our elderly population deserves the best health care this country can provide. If you want to play a role in helping the home care and hospice industry reach the next level of quality patient care, consider becoming a part of FMS.
Explore Our Current Opportunities.
Grow your team with FMS’ user-friendtly training across a wide range of topics. Read more
Decades of experience in the Home Care and Hospice industry equip FMS staff in offering proven results through exceptional products and creative training essential to the success of your agency. Learn more about partnering with FMS