Welcome to FMS, your home care and hospice resource.
From education to products to coding, our experienced team offers field-tested solutions to fulfill your needs in this ever-changing industry.
Pre-Claim Review: Start the Ball Rolling for Success
The learning outcome of the education activity is to enhance the knowledge of the home health Registered Nurse in the area of CMS' Pre-Claim Review demonstration by addressing the essential preparatory actions agencies need to take before the PCR start date in an effort to increase agency success with the PCR process as evidenced by self-rated achievement of objectives.
Intermediate ICD-10 Coding for Home Health
The purpose of this education activity is to enhance the knowledge of ICD-10-CM coding guidelines of the home health Registered Nurse in the area of home health coding by addressing chapter specific rules within the ICD-10-CM coding manual in an effort to increase coding comprehension and application as evidenced by positive feedback on activity evaluation.
Pre-Claim Review: The Use of International Classification of Functioning (ICF)
The learning outcome for this education activity is to enhance the knowledge of the home health Registered Nurse in the area of International Classification of Functioning (ICF) by addressing its use to describe homebound status in an effort to comply with the requirements of Pre-Claim Review as evidenced by self-rated achievement of objectives.
- More Workshops
- Calendar View
Grow your team with FMS’ user-friendly training across a wide range of topics. Read more
Pre-Claim Review Demonstration Cheat Sheet
The Pre-Claim Review Demonstration for Home Health Services can be confusing and a challenge to understand. This cheat sheet is a helpful 8 page tool that identifies the important elements and details of the demonstration to date. It also includes tips to avoid the most common claim denials as well as a sample pre-claim review checklist. Let this cheat sheet guide you in the right direction to avoid costly mistakes and make sure your agency is adequately prepared.
Pre-Claim Review Demonstration States: Illinois, Florida, Texas, Michigan, Massachusetts
Star Rating - Quality of Patient Care Cheat Sheet
The Quality of Patient Care Star Rating cheat sheet highlights the publicly reported rating published on Home Health Compare beginning July 2015. Features of this product include an overview of the included measures and a unique Map to the Stars which graphically displays Star Rating concepts of (1) quality episode, (2) OASIS items are collected at the start and at the end of a quality episode, and (3) the list of quality measures that are calculated at Transfer as compared to those calculated at Discharge.
Pre-Claim Review Demonstration Cheat Sheet Bundle
The Pre-Claim Review Demonstration for Home Health Services is confusing and a challenge to understand. The 5 cheat sheets included in this bundle will help you with difficult aspects.
- Face to Face Encounters -This four-page tool includes a description of the regulatory requirements (the “when, who, what” details) as well as useful F2F facts & tips including exceptions and special circumstances. This tool also contains detailed instruction for documentation of “late” F2F situations. Don’t miss the unique “decision tree” to ensure compliance when two physicians are involved in the certification and/or plan of care processes!
- G-Code Cheat Sheet - All of the G-Code requirements for Home Health Services are listed and described in this full color cheat sheet.
- Medical Necessity Cheat Sheet - Medical Necessity is a well-known requirement in Home Health. However, clinicians often struggle with accurate documentation to support medical necessity. This cheat sheet provides educational facts and useful tips on documentation and orders which support medical necessity.
- Pre-Claim Review Demonstration Cheat Sheet - This cheat sheet is a helpful 8 page tool that identifies the important elements and details of the demonstration to date. It also includes tips to avoid the most common claim denials as well as a sample pre-claim review checklist. Let this cheat sheet guide you in the right direction to avoid costly mistakes and make sure your agency is adequately prepared.
- Therapy Regulations - This 2-sided cheat sheet will give you the information at your fingertips regarding 13th and 19th Therapy visits, G-Codes, and much more!
From the best PRN Coding Service in the country. You'll get a guaranteed 24 business hour turnaround. Certified coders that are audited weekly will give you spot-on accuracy every time. Expert help when you need it.
FMS University is LIVE! Our new state-of-the-art online education is both convenient and cost-efficient. Over 2,700 course hours in 17 different disciplines.
Decades of experience in the Home Care and Hospice industry equip FMS staff in offering proven results through exceptional products and creative training essential to the success of your agency. Learn more about partnering with FMS.